For a general inquiry, we appreciate getting an email. Please send us your email to:
Applause to the Musician
Here are some common requests:
- Need support and or ideas to partner with us? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Speaking, interviews, and media (email@example.com)
- Interested in sponsoring us? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are always interested in amazing talented musicians and would love to explore and share your story. The multiplier of sharing is extremely powerful If you know anyone interesting and insightful in line with our previous guests, please drop me a line at email@example.com.
Our Principles and Moral Code
We take your trust in Applause to the Musician very seriously.
- We are not paid by any company for any opinion or article posted on Applause to the Musician or in any public forum, including podcasts and Twitter.
- Applause to the Musician participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising commissions by linking to Amazon. Simply put, if you click on our Amazon.com links and buy something we earn a (very) small commission, yet you don’t pay any extra.
- Sponsors of our newsletter and website are not allowed to run any code that might track your internet presence.
- We do not share any information on you with sponsors and or third-party entities.
- Sponsors do not compensate us based on page views or clicks.
- Sponsors are not allowed editorial insight or control.